Participate in the design, construction and dissemination of an environmental and organic architecture of living spaces, concerned with the balance of nature and the well-being of people.
Joining the association will allow you to:
- receive the programmes of activities, the newsletter
- Follow and participate in the reflection carried out on the Cantercel site, bring your experiences, your point of view…
- attend the meetings of the associative life
- free access – by appointment – to books and journals in consultation
- Become a member of the association that pilots Cantercel’s development project.
To become a member, you can fill in the form below or on helloasso website: