Cantercel offers you several accommodation formulas, from l’Oreillette, our first poégîte, to the nature experience village.
L’Oreillette is our first poégîte to welcome you all year round in the heart of environmental architecture and eco-housing. You will feel in intimacy with nature and experience the site in all its dimensions.
- One bedroom with a double bed, plus an extra bed in an alcove.
- A bathroom accessible to people with reduced mobility.
- A conviviality space: reception, dining and rest area.
- A surrounding terrace facing east and west.
- An open fireplace and a stove to complement the direct solar gain from the glass facades.
- Integrated furniture in resonance with the design and materials of the house.
Nature experience Village
During the beautiful seasons you can enjoy a stay close to nature in our campsite. The sanitary block and the summer kitchen are at your disposal. Come with your tent, or enjoy our cabins.
Alex s’ cabin
In wood and canvas, the geometry and volume underline the communication between inside and outside. This nature room is equipped with a double bed.
It consists of two sleeping alcoves and a convivial space. A design/self-construction exercise involving students, it was intended to be ecological and self-managed. It is equipped with a stove, a double bed and a single bed. It has neither water nor electricity.
PAF : 12 €/night (sanitary unit and summer kitchen at your disposal)